Terms and conditions agreement of sale
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE as set out below. Your use of this site and/or purchase from iSage indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
iSage reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
This agreement is governed by the laws in the state of Queensland, Australia.
All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by iSage, and this includes pre-paid orders, eg. direct deposit etc.
iSage may vary prices for received orders in the event of price changes or errors made by suppliers. In the case of price increase, you may cancel the order by giving notice to iSage, which must be received within seven days of the price increase notification.
To minimise errors and improve efficiency, orders should be placed using our on-line E-Commerce ordering system whenever possible. Other forms of ordering are accepted only if our on-line ordering system is malfunctioning or you have difficulty using it. Other ordering methods include E-mailing our sales or submitting order by fax. Unfortunately we do not accept phone orders.
Despite our web site being directly connected to our inventory system, quantity in stock displayed on our web site should be considered as a guide only. If we are out of stock of an item we will contact you and advise you of the estimated time of delivery. If you are not prepared to wait for items on backorder you may elect to cancel the order and we will make a full refund of any monies paid
Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after shipping will result in the transaction being considered as a returned item and will be subject of the conditions as set out in our refund policy. Cancellations may be communicated by email or Fax.
Payment Methods Accepted
Payment can be made via valid credit cards (Visa or Mastercard), direct deposit, or bank transfer.
Despatching of goods where the payment terms selected is by pre-payment, is subject to fund clearance. This includes direct deposits. We do not charge your credit card until the goods are ready to be shipped.
Delivery is performed via Australia Post or Australian Air Express. COD services within the Sydney area are provided through our courier service, FRF Couriers. Courier drivers only accept bank cheque or cash payment to a certain amount. The drivers do not carry change so exact payment must be ready prior to the delivery. All customers wishing to use our COD service must abide by not only the terms and conditions of iSage, but also the terms and conditions of our courier company, FRF Couriers.
When doing a direct fund transfer or direct deposit into our account (details below). Please send details to us by E-mail. As soon as we have confirmation of payment the goods will be shipped immediately.
Our bank account details:
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Name: iSage
B.S.B. Number: 633 000
Account Number: Please phone 1300725789
The title of the goods supplied does not pass to the customer from iSage until the full amount is paid to iSage.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We do not ship to third party addresses unless that address is known and can be verified by iSage.
- iSage will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipment.
- Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. Goods will not be left at an unattended delivery address. Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
Tracking of order delivery
- When your order is shipped you will be sent an E-mail confirmation which will include an Internet link to your order number and an online invoice for that order
Return and refund
- There will be no credit given on order price difference, due to price drops. Please select carefully at the time when you place your order.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged items received must be reported to iSage within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery
- This can only be done by E-mail or Fax.
- Refer to our Refund Policy document for more information on refunds and returns.
- Some returned goods are found to be not faulty. If the returned goods are determined by iSage to be fault free, then all returning shipping fees will be worn by the customer. We will seek the permission from the customer to charge this cost to the customers credit card where possible. Failing this, the goods will be sent back by Australia Post COD freight collected.
- Product(s) discontinued by manufacturer(s) shall be upgraded to a similar product or a credit will be given at the current market value or the purchase price whichever is lower.
- Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
- Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
- Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. The actual products are often not identical to the images.