Mobile Broadband Settings Modification Instructions
Using the following process, you will configure your computer to customise theÂ setup of your new Mobile Broadband service.
These instructions are to be used after the Mobile Broadband device has beenÂ installed automatically. This is done normally when first connecting the modemÂ to your computer (not including Macintosh or Linux computers).
Please note: the SP code for this device is broadband. This code may beÂ requested when the software is first started.
1. Open the Wireless Broadband program. The icon should have beenÂ installed on the desktop of your computer, or under â€˜All Programs->Wireless Broadbandâ€™ in the Windows Start menu.Â
2. Navigate to â€˜Toolsâ€™ menu, select â€˜Optionsâ€™
3. Select â€˜Profile Managementâ€™ from left hand menu and select â€˜WirelessÂ BB (Default)â€™ profile and then click â€˜Deleteâ€™Â
4. Click â€˜Yesâ€™ to confirm deletion.Â
5. Click â€˜Newâ€™Â
6. Type â€˜Mobile Broadbandâ€™ under â€˜Profile Nameâ€™, select `Static` andÂ type in SPLNS111A1 in the â€˜APNâ€™ section. Please do not modifyÂ the â€˜Access Numberâ€™ fieldÂ
7. The click the â€˜Saveâ€™ button on the right hand sideÂ
8. Then click the â€˜Set as Defaultâ€™ buttonÂ
9. Now click the â€˜OKâ€™ buttonÂ